Become a Host Family
The au pair program offers a rewarding cultural exchange experience, where your family will be exposed to a different culture, language, and traditions. Au pairs provides reliable live-in childcare that is flexible around your family’s needs and the opportunity for long-term cultural exchange for families and their children!
Hosting an au pair to care for your children and become a part of your family offers rewards far beyond traditional childcare. Unlike hiring a nanny or attending daycare, the au pair program allows families to schedule the hours their au pair works, up to 45 hours a week, to accommodate their schedule. Agent Au Pair offers multiple program options to meet your family’s childcare needs.
An au pair can be described as a family member, friend, caregiver, academic tutor, and household helper.
How can your family benefit from an au pair?
- Affordable live-in childcare that is flexible and allows you to create a schedule based around your family’s needs
- Assist with child related household chores such as preparing meals, getting the children ready for school, picking up after the children, driving to activities, ect.
- Take part in a rewarding cultural exchange experience between your family and the au pair
- Childcare that fits around your schedule
- Experience childcare – all of our au pairs have at least 200 hours of previous childcare experience
- Exclusive Agent Au Pair Benefits
- Support from Agent Au Pair