Become a Host Family
Agent Au Pair provides reliable live-in childcare that is flexible around your family's needs and the opportunity for long-term cultural exchange for families and their children.
Hosting an au pair is a cost effective childcare solution. Unlike hiring a nanny or attending daycare, the au pair program allows families to schedule the hours their au pair works, up to 45 hours a week, to accommodate their schedule. Agent Au Pair offers multiple program options to meet your family's childcare needs! Au pair offers an experience that you won't receive from regular childcare because it includes a rewarding cultural exchange experience. Your family will be exposed to a different culture, traditions, and language.
An au pair can be described as a family member, friend, caregiver, academic tutor, and household helper.
How can your family benefit from an au pair?
- Affordable live-in childcare that is flexible and allows you to create a schedule based around your family's needs
- Assist with child related household chores such as preparing meals, getting the children ready for school, picking up after the children, driving to activities, ect.
- Take part in a rewarding cultural exchange experience between your family and the au pair
- Childcare that fits around your schedule
- Experience childcare - all of our au pairs have at least 200 hours of previous childcare experience
- Exclusive Agent Au Pair Benefits
- Support from Agent Au Pair
Begin Your Application Today!
Ready to get started today? Click here to apply to become a host family.