Become an Au Pair
An au pair is a cultural exchange participant between the ages of 18 and 26 who travels to the United States on the J-1 Visitor Exchange Visa to provide childcare in exchange for the experience to live with and become part of an American family. Au Pairs provide their host families with childcare, up to 45 hours a week, and help with child related household duties, transporting children to school and activities, and more. Our program allows au pairs to experience American education, life, and culture in an affordable international program.
3 Program Options:
Taking care of young children requires maturity, hard work and patience. Your childcare duties will be challenging, but will also be rewarding, as you will help your host children to develop and grow. The benefits of being an au pair include:
- Experience American life and culture
- Receive a weekly financial stipend (based on your program)
- A private bedroom with a pre-screened host family
- Study in the USA at an accredited institution
- Gain valuable international travel and global experience
- Improve your English language skills
- Become more independent and self-confident
- Make new friends from around the world
- Exclusive Agent Au Pair Benefits
In order to become an au pair, you must meet the U.S. Department of State Requirements to be qualified for the au pair program. The rules and regulations are the same for all Au Pair Programs in the United States.
Begin Your Application Today!
Ready to get started today? Click here to apply to become an au pair.