What is an Au Pair?
An au pair is a young woman or man between the ages of 18 through 26 from another country, who has a genuine love for children and is willing to share their culture with your family. They have practical and verified childcare experience, have secondary education experience, speak English and possess a driver's license. Au pairs are enthusiastic and mature with a natural desire to travel abroad to learn about other cultures and share their own. You have the flexibility to set the au pair’s schedule as your au pair will be living with your family.
We have a wide selection of au pairs from different countries. As the host family, you are able to select an au pair based on your family’s preferences, such as: language, age, and gender are up to you to decide.
All of our au pairs:
- Are from a different country
- Attend orientation prior to arriving to their host family
- Come carefully screened
- Have a passion for childcare and education
Find out more about hosting an au pair:
- Childcare duties: you are able to determine what kind of help you need with your children. An au pair’s responsibilities include childcare and light housekeeping related to your children
- Learn more about Agent Au Pair’s Program and how surprisingly affordable it is to host an au pair
Download the Department of State Regulations for au pairs.