Why Choose Agent Au Pair?
All au pair agencies are governed by the U.S. Department of State regulations.
Agent Au Pair is unique because we show continuous support to our host families and au pairs from the application process through the departure of the au pair. We strive to provide superior customer service and help you every step of the way. It is important to us that we find the right au pair for your family that fits your needs and criteria.
We set ourselves apart by offering:
- We offer a variety of program options to meet the needs of our host families
- Our Au Pair Training School provides hands-on training for our au pairs before they are placed with our host families and includes exclusive exposure to Renzulli Learning instructional methods.
- We are available to make all travel arrangements for our au pairs prior to arrival and departure from their host family
- We have experienced staff who is dedicated to matching you with the right au pair from a childcare perspective as well as a personality fit for your family
- We don’t have any hidden fees. What you see is what you get for our program fees
- We provide ongoing support and help throughout your au pair’s stay through both our central office and local area representatives
Families choose us because there is no other au pair agency that’s more experienced and trustworthy when it comes to finding the right au pair for your family.
We partner with overseas agents in over 40 countries in Europe, Asia and South America who provide au pairs who are selected for their passion to care for children and gain cultural experience.
Here are the exclusive benefits you’ll receive by working with Agent Au Pair:
- Agent Au Pair carefully screens each host family and au pair to be sure they are genuinely interested in a cultural exchange. We want to make sure each family and each au pair has the best experience possible
- Our team has over 10 years experience running cultural exchange programs including interviewing, screening and selecting au pairs
- We are the exclusive US partner for AuPair.com, the leading resource for connecting au pairs and host families across the globe. AuPair.com provides us with a large pool of high-quality au pairs, as well as online matching and application systems, which help to enhance the host family's matching experience.
- We have an experienced team of Local Representatives (Reps) in the field who are committed to you and your au pair throughout the year
- Au Pair Screening – our experienced staff in our overseas offices carefully screen our au pair candidates to make sure they are qualified and meet all program requirements
- Au Pair Training – our 2 day training takes place in New Haven, Connecticut. Included in our fees is the expense for au pairs to travel from their home country to our Au Pair Training School. Host families are only responsible for the cost of their au pair's transportation to their home following the completion of training school.
- Personalized matching- our staff works closely with our host families to ensure they find the right au pair to meet their needs. We are available throughout the matching process to answer questions and help you with the process
- Ongoing Support – Our Reps are available to support our host families and au pairs once au pairs are placed with their host families