Promotion: New Host Families save $500! This includes a waived Application Fee ($300 value) plus $200 off the program fees for all new families.
Our Application Procedure
Register and Create Account
- Complete our online application.
Once your application and supporting documents have been submitted, your matching process can begin
Choosing your Au Pair
- In our exclusive 1-on-1 matching process, our placement manager will work with you to determine which au pairs would be the best fit for your family, needs, and lifestyle- After an au pair that fits your family has been identified, you will be able to contact the au pair by Skype, phone and/or email to see if you connect
- Once a match has been made, select the arrival date that fits your family. We offer two arrival date options per month. Be aware that the visa application process varies in length from au pair to au pair.
Pre-Arrival and Au Pair Orientation
- After you have matched with an au pair, our local representative in your area will conduct an in-home visit and interview. Agent Au Pair will also conduct a background check on all adults living in the home over the age of 18. There is no additional fee for background checks.- After your au pair arrives in the US, they will have a multi-day orientation covering CPR and First Aid training, child development and safety, and American culture and norms. Further information on au pair training can be found here.
Welcoming your Au Pair
- After Au Pair Orientation, your au pair will arrive at your home. Your local representative will check in with both the family and au pair within 48 hours of arrival to confirm arrival went smoothly and will conduct an assessment 2 weeks into the placement.- Your local representative is available throughout the year to provide support to both au pairs and families.