Exclusive Training in Renzulli Learning
Agent Au Pair infuses Renzulli teaching methods into our program to elevate its learning benefits. Renzulli has helped millions of children to develop advanced learning skills and higher academic performance. The unique training in Renzulli methods provides our au pairs with valuable career skills no other au pair program can offer!
The Renzulli Learning System:
Renzulli Learning is an online personalized learning program that provides profiles of each student’s academic strengths, interests, learning styles, and preferred modes of expression. This unique platform also has a search engine that matches high engagement enrichment activities with student profiles Lessons, assignments and projects are aligned with typical curriculum topics for distribution to children electronically. The power of the Renzulli Profiler brings personalized, interest-based learning into the hands of your children every day. Children across the globe have increased their academic performance through Renzulli’s Enjoyment, Engagement, and Enthusiasm in the learning process.
How will Renzulli Learning Benefit Au Pairs:
- Earn a Renzulli Teaching Methods certificate
- Enhance your educational experience by utilizing Renzulli methods with your host children
- Enhance your 21st Century skills through your training and use of the Renzulli Learning System and teaching methods
- Understand your interests, learning styles, expression styles and creativity to achieve higher academic performance with the Renzulli Profiler
- Expand your knowledge base through interest-based activities and online resources
- Non-native English speakers can improve their English Language ability with Renzulli Learning through language immersion in interest-based activities
- Share Renzulli Learning with your family members, so they can also achieve the benefits!
- Au pairs who contribute learning activities to the system can add their contributions to their resume
Begin Your Application Today!
Ready to get started today? Click here to apply to become a host family.