Being a member of an American family for a year is a memorable and life-changing experience. There are significant personal and professional benefits that come with being an au pair including:
Sponsorship of a J-1 Visa
– Agent Au Pair will sponsor you for 12 months through a legal J-1 Visa
– The opportunity to extend your program for another 6, 9, or 12 months
– 30 days of travel to travel the country at the end of your program
Housing and Travel
– A private bedroom with a pre-screened host family
– Round trip airfare to the United States from your home country
Work and Pay
– Two weeks paid vacation & one full weekend off per month
– Maximum work of 45 hours per week/ 10 hours per day
– Pocket money of at least $195.75 per week (nearly $10,000 per year)
– Health and accident insurance
Agent Au Pair Exclusive
– Agent Au Pair infuses Renzulli teaching methods into our program to elevate its learning benefits. Au pairs are trained in Renzulli methods and leverage the Renzulli Learning System.
– Our exclusive matching process allows us to pre-select top candidates for your family based on your unique needs. We work closely with you to ensure the right match for both host families and au pairs.
Agent Au Pair School and Community
– Hotel, meals, orientation and Au Pair School training with qualified instructors in New Haven, Connecticut prior to going to your host family home.
– Introductions to other au pairs in the area and monthly meetings with your local community counselor
– Up to $500 tuition for enrollment in an accredited post-secondary institution for 6 units of academic credit or its equivalent
– 24 / 7 emergency direct line for emergency situations and continuous support